If so, thanks for using this direct link to make your online payment to AEG.
Choose eCheck to:
- Help Us Keep Tuition Costs Down: By eliminating the high cost (3%~5%) of Credit Card processing
- Avoid Interest Charges: Avoiding the use of credit eliminates interest and other fees
- Complete Your Transaction Immediately: Payments are reflected at your bank the same/next day
Please also note our payment policies, below!
Did you know that you can also enroll for Automatic eCheck Payments?
Benefits of Automatic Payment include:
- Worry free, hassle free payments, with...
- No chance of late fees!
- They help keep tuition costs down by reducing paperwork!
Call the office at (408) 445-2787 for more information... or download the signup form now!
- Refund Policy:
- No refunds are available for lessons already received.
- Refunds for prepaid lessons require 2 weeks written withdrawal notice (email is fine).
- Cancellation Policy:
- Credit vouchers are available for missed lessons when 24 hours written notice has been provided (email is fine).
- Cash refunds are available with 2 weeks written notice (email is fine).
- TEACHER ABSENCES: Occasionally The Music Place will have to cancel a class or lesson. In this case, you will be provided with your choice of:
- A make-up lesson
- A credit voucher, or
- A cash refund
(Note: These policies are regardless of payment method.)
Last Modified: 2014.02.18
Actual Customer Testimonials:
"We have recommended to many of our friends. We love the place. It has totally helped our daughter to not only know the notes but to truly have fun with them! We love the teacher(s) and wish them all the very best. - " -- Happy parents
"Our daughter, Melissa, loves her music class, and she looks forward to the recitals. She's made friends and become more confident. We'd recommend the Music Place to anyone. -- Melissa's parents, Kathy & Matt, Los Gatos" .
I tell everyone who will listen about the amazing introduction to music that our daughter is getting with the Music Place. People are always amazed when a 3-year old explains that she played an oboe last week and is going to play a piccolo next week! Most importantly, our daughter can't wait for music class & asks to go every day. -- The Pace Family