HOW TO ENROLL AT THE MUSIC PLACE
If you are requestiong private instrumental lessons for children under 7 years of age with no previous experience, we would like to assign an Educational Specialist to help you. Please request an assessment.
If you are requesting a group class or private lesson options for children 7 and older, enrollment is simple!
TO ENROLL, JUST COMPLETE THESE 3 STEPS:
FOR NEW ENROLLMENTS:
If you are ready to enroll, complete the Registration Form online noting the effective date and location of the group class desired. If you need private lesson options, please use this form to let us know where and when you would like private voice or instrumental lessons for your student. We will contact you with options. You may also call our office to give us information about your best times, instructor choices and locations.
Phone: 408.445.2787 or
Start Fees include:
- Lifetime Registration Fee: $40.00 Single Student or $65.00 Entire Family (including adults) This may be done online at: Make a Secure Payment
- Tuition Reserve: This is a prepayment of two classes (50% of total monthly tuition). It is kept in your account and applied to your last two classes provided a minimum of two weeks written notice is given to the office. For those choosing the eCheck automated payment plan, this fee may be spread over or as many as three months by request. You may add this to initial registration fee payment.
4 OPTIONS TO PAY FEES AND SEND COMPLETED FORMS:
1. You may make a payment online using a checking, savings, Visa or Master Card accounts by clicking here OR
2. Enroll in eCheck Payment Deduction Plan by mailing or faxing a completed Payment Deduction Authorization Form with a copy of a voided check and completed registration form. (FAX to 408 445-2806)
3. Pay by phone using a check or credit card (call us at 408.445.2787) and fax forms to 408.445.2806.
4. Prepare a paper check and mail* completed forms, policy signature page and applicable fees to
1617 Willowhurst Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
*TO EXPEDITE your enrollment, please note “START FEES’” on the lower left corner of your envelope.
PRIVATE & GROUP CLASS CONFIRMATION of Fees Received
Upon receipt of forms and payment, we will notify your instructor to hold your spot, and we will contact you with a confirmation form noting any tuition due. This will serve as a ticket to your first class. (Please note your preferred method of confirmation on your registration form, i.e. e-mail, home, work or cell phone.)
For private lessons or start-up classes, you should also receive a confirmation message from your instructor.
PLEASE NOTE: You should NOT show up for a private lesson if you have not received a confirmation call!
you have not heard from your teacher within a few days of
enrollment, or it is within 48 hours of your start date, please
us so that we can research the problem, and help ensure
confirmation. Please do not wait until the day before or the day of
your class to call, since we often need at least a day to find out
why the teacher has not contacted you.
It is our desire that teachers, Educational Specialists and parents and students work together as a team to care for the ongoing fine arts needs of the entire family. If there is a concern that you are not comfortable discussing with the teacher, please feel free to make a phone appointment to discuss any concerns with your Educational Specialist or our office. Happy Fine Arts learning!
Last Modified: 2013.04.26
Actual Customer Testimonials:
"We have recommended to many of our friends. We love the place. It has totally helped our daughter to not only know the notes but to truly have fun with them! We love the teacher(s) and wish them all the very best. - " -- Happy parents
"Our daughter, Melissa, loves her music class, and she looks forward to the recitals. She's made friends and become more confident. We'd recommend the Music Place to anyone. -- Melissa's parents, Kathy & Matt, Los Gatos" .
I tell everyone who will listen about the amazing introduction to music that our daughter is getting with the Music Place. People are always amazed when a 3-year old explains that she played an oboe last week and is going to play a piccolo next week! Most importantly, our daughter can't wait for music class & asks to go every day. -- The Pace Family